Creating Alex - 2

 

Fig.1 -Alex Model


Starting to model the body was hard, however, got easier when doing a lot of problem-solving mostly when creating the shoes. When creating the fingers (shown in 'Fig,3') I decided to give it nails as I thought would make the character more lively. In addition, I made the hand flatter and squarer to make them fit with the squared world. I struggled when doing the nails but got there at the end by experimenting with one finger over and over again. I still have more refinements to do with the shoes and jumper.


Fig.2 - Creating the body



Fig.3 - Creating the flat squared hand



Fig.4 - Creating the shoe



Fig.5 - Finalizing the head


The head is getting better. I believe when I finish this head and hair, I will be able to fully understand how to tackle the other characters fast.

Comments

Popular Posts