Online Drawing

Fig.1 - Final Character Design

We all got tasked to create a character by randomizing a number which would lead to how the character would be represented. Rolling the dice I ended up with a character who has; 6 eyes, one hand, three legs, popular and clumsy. I did rough sketches and decided to go with the character shown in 'fig.3' and 'fig.1' I loved the idea of five eyes having a neutral 'cool' face and one eye that shows his (clumsiness and) true emotions. 

 
Fig.2 - Rough Sketches


Fig.3 - Character Poses Sketches




Comments

  1. Hey divine ! Very cool design of your character, I like how you incorporated the eye on the top to be communicating the characters true emotion, I can imagine the reacting to the clumsy mistakes they make and going crazy haha! Hope you enjoyed the session!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts