Character and Production Refinement

 

Fig.1 - Heads

I started looking over the characters over and over again, getting reviews from other people to see what to refine. After collecting enough information, I have come to a conclusion to make the shoes smaller and adjust the body to look more childlike. I also decided to refine the clothing to make it easier to animate. 
I then started looking at my production designs and decided to make them more connected to this small squared world. As you can see in "Fig.4 and 5" I made the objects squared and less pointy. I might think of adding more objects depending on the time to make the world look more lively. 


Fig.2 - Body Refinement

Fig.3 - Body Measurements


Fig.4 - Final Clothing Choice

Fig.5 - Object Sketches

Fig.6 - Object Sketches

Fig.7 - Production Design - Classroom

Fig.8 - Production Design - Park

Fig.9 - Production Design - Bedroom

Fig.10 - Production Design - Street



Comments

Popular Posts