Production Designs

Fig.1 -Classroom
After making thumbnails of how I imagined the mise-en-scene should look like, I started thinking of the reason why I wanted to create something in a blank space. Thus I remembered, space signifies memories and when we think of something we paint a picture in our minds that creates a new path leading to new memories. Going with my point, I thought of making a room in a space which lead me to look at Production designers theatres. Since this is storytelling, using this kind of style will make a lot of sense and gave me many ideas on how to paint a scene. For example; The room/space could be expanding trying to paint this vision which once was.

As seen in 'Fig.1' I will be making my scenes come to life using a similar layout which can be seen below.


Fig.2 -Classroom

Fig.3 -Classroom












Fig.4 - Classroom

Fig.5 - Classroom

Fig.6 - Classroom









Fig.7 - Playground

Fig.8 - Playground

Fig.9 - Playground






Fig.10 - Playground

Fig.11 - Playground

Fig.12 - Playground






Fig.13 - Playground

Fig.14 - Playground

Fig.15 - Playground







Fig.16 - Bedroom


Fig.17 - Bedroom

Fig.18 - Bedroom







Fig.19 - Bedroom

Fig.20 - Bedroom

Fig.21 - Bedroom

















Comments

Popular Posts