Production Design

Fig. 1 - Final Conclusive image
 This is faintly how imagined it would be like. As has been said in my script "The floor is pure white and follows the horizon into the cold, dark atmosphere filled with bright, unlimited paradoxical stars." Although my first impression was something close to thumbnail '3' 'fig. 2,' I think 'Fig. 1' is better. However, since there are going to be camera angles such as close-ups I would think the fading would not be necessary but again it could still work out.

So far I think this is good because I have gotten my idea however need to work out if I need no fading and if it would affect camera angles or don't need camera angles, because from my influences the camera is stationary and moves slightly to the left or right. Here is where storyboarding would be useful.


Fig. 2

Fig. 3




Comments

Popular Posts