Characters From "Stars in My Mind"

Fig. 1 - Alex
Alex is inquisitive and clumsy


Fig. 2 - Divi
Divi is Imaginative and active


Fig. 3 - Virg
Virg is creative and caring


I really like the character designs on how simple and a little sophisticated it looks. I got the colours and faces to look a little alike from our childhood pictures. I exaggerated with the hair to give it more of a character. I was thinking the hair could be UV'd on the model's head and planes sculptured on the head for the fringe/ ponytail.

The clothing was hard to choose from. going back to memory lane I realised me and Alex would always come to school with the same outfit randomly picked. Virg loved the colour pink then. The roller shoes I am not sure about yet, however could be a nice accessory to imagining flying. I did think of giving them different eye colours but surprisingly we all had brown eyes which I find intriguing because I guess it shows "connection."

Again went for a simpler character/ a little sophisticated as there would be less objects seen and focused more on the character to relate to their emotions and personalities.




Comments

Popular Posts