14/10/2019

Fig. 1

I started the day by drawing a life model for fifteen minutes. I decided to go with a fine line than being more expressive as I usually am. This made me look more at the body and understand more about the human body structure. Using some of the feedback, I darkened the lines mostly on the left side to create weight. Red marks were used on the leg to connotate the lighting in the room. Scribbling where the floor makes the art more organic.



Fig. 2

I had twenty minutes to draw the life model. This was intriguing as I never had the idea of creating something like this. I started drawing the model, however, I realised I made a mistake by drawing the head too small and making the arm too big, thus leading me into creating three lines trying to create the right proportion. I decided to carry on drawing but with three lines which created this. After using a pencil, I used chalk to create shadows to still give it a real feel.

This went well because it was something different and amusing for me as I was able to be expressive. There is nothing that I would change except for probably giving it colour and giving it more of a structure to look human.



Fig. 3


This took me 20 minutes to draw.

Started off by sketching the life model and using a black crayon on the lines that were sketched to define the line. Instead of erasing the sketch which is not allowed I decided to use the rough sketch as the shadow.



Comments

Popular Posts