Character Concpets

I started drawing silhouettes and mainly only looked at using circular shapes in direction of my influence map (looking at atoms). Doing this it was easier for me to create a character. 
I decided to go with number 15. I was interested in the silhouette number six and decided to try drawing the character out. I liked how the character looked and decided to refine the character as seen in number 9. I wanted to make the character look like he is in his teens so I decided to give the circular shape some edge. Going with the circles I decided to give him circular eyebrows in number 15. 



The fish and the birds:

They also take important parts in the middle and end of the 'Carbon Cycle' and could be boring for the audience watching an animation that only gives information. To solve this issue I decided on creating expressive/ exaggerative characters to make the scene have a comedic feel.

The fish looked normal and less expressive in number 1 and 2, so I decided to give the fish a pompous look, taking the pride of looking beautiful.

The two birds will look the same and have a smirk on their faces as seen in number  7.

Comments

  1. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! filming norwich

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts